- Developed by: LucasArts - Published by: LucasArts - Designed by: Tim Schafer - Genre: Graphic Adventure - Platform/s: PC - Composed by: Peter McConnell - Where Music Plays: [GAMEPLAY] - Year 1: El Marrow ~ Navigating the Festival [EVENT] - Credits Recommended by electricmastro. www.youtube.com When electricmastro recommended me this song, I hesitated. Not because I didn't like this song, but because I knew ab-so-lute-ly NOTHING about the game. Therefore, I couldn't talk about it, making it a difficult decision to put in this list. It's amazing how that, even though this game is quite well-known, and is notorious for winning many awards, I never heard anyone talk about it. But after looking it up, I have to say, this game colours me intrigued. I'm a massive fan of the absurd but logical concept, putting very different elements together to create a very unique story and setting. And this game certainly nails it by mixing a classic film de noir plot with the concepts and theo! logy of the Mexican fiesta, the Day of the Dead. Tim Schafer really knows how to make interesting games. And like I said, this game uses elements of the Day of the Dead for its imagery and sometimes, its music. Listening to this, it really does feel like a nice Mexican siesta! XD
0 comments: