Roll Initiative is always looking for exceptional players: rollinitiative.org Also check out my WoW tools at raidbots.com This is our second kill of Nefarian on normal mode. I didn't have FRAPS running the first time and seeing that my man Beckwin and I didn't show up in Wobby's video at all, I just had to upload my own. 3 tanks used. As you can see, me and the prot pally on adds in phase 3 kiting and surviving long enough to get the kill. My new UI is moved around a little bit and that only caused me to fail some. Like with the magma. These things happen. Vent is a little funny - my mic records the whole time and picks up all my keyboard and mouse wheel spamming. Hopefully I minimized that enough and covered it up with the music so it's not completely terrible. Music is Ghostwriter by RJD2 and The Number Song (Cut Chemist Remix) by DJ Shadow
0 comments: