Selena laughed, "You're crazy. It's probably freezing right now." I gave her a puppy dog look and she nearly melted underneath me. "Fine." She pouted. I stood up and removed my white button up shirt and black pants, leaving myself only in my navy blue boxers. "Come on. Undress." I said. "No! Joe is upstairs and David is right inside, what if they see me?" Selena said as I helped her stand up. I rolled my eyes, "Come on. What's the difference in a bikini and a bra and grannypanties?" Selena gasped and slapped my bare chest. "I'm not wearing granny panties!" I smirked, "Oh, so you're wearing a thong?" She slapped me again and began undressing. "Shut up." I chuckled and helped her out of her dress. "I can't believe I'm doing this." Selena said. We both walked to one end of the pool in our 'undergarments'. "Ladies first." Selena said. "Nope. If I go in first you're gonna run off." Selena laughed, "You're right, I will." With that, Selena sprinted away from me, all the while laug! hing. I chuckled and jogged after her. She ran into the house interrupting Daivd's game, but instead of standing there, she pulled one of the blankets off the couch and wrapped herself inside it. Before she had time to run anywhere else, I had already caught up to her and had my arms around her waist while she laughed. "Let go! I refuse to freeze!" She protested. "You guys are going swimming?" David asked glancing at my boxers. I chuckled and picked up Selena. "Yep. And no you can't come, and quit ...
0 comments: