Monday, April 9, 2012

Fearless - Episode 4 - (Jemi)

Fearless - Episode 4 - (Jemi)

Episode 4 "Oof." Selena fell onto the warm sand. "I'm sorry!" The person cried and helped her up. Selena forced a smile. "It's okay, really." She said. Selena looked up and Miley and Demi froze in place. Selena let out a breath, bracing for it. "Y-You're...Y-You're..." Demi stammered. "Selena Gomez." Miley's breathing deepened. "I...We....Are standing in front of...Selena...Gomez..." "I'm gonna faint..." Demi whispered. "It's a pleasure to meet you! You're like my idol!" Demi gushed. Selena giggled, putting on her 'Cutesy role'. "Aw, you're so sweet." Selena smiled. "Are you from here?" She asked. Miley and Demi shook their heads. "No," Miley said. "We're from Dallas. We just got here yesterday." "I just got here today. I needed to get away for a bit. It's important for me not to get to over-whelmed." Selena said. The girls nodded. "Did you move here?" "No, we're, uh, I guess on a trip." Demi said. Miley looked at Demi. Demi grinned at Miley as they shared the same idea. "Ye! ah, we're trying to...uh...show people our talent. We're musicians." "Oh." Selena said, her role slowly wearing off. "Well, I need to head off." She said. "Wait!" Miley called. "Can we show you--" "I've really gotta go, Sorry!" Selena said. Miley and Demi sighed. Demi then grinned mischievously. "Well...Who said we can't be known right now? In front of all of these peoples. Eyes. Ears." She hinted. Miley smirked. They sat on the bench and Demi began playing her guitar as Miley started singing. "All my ...





0 comments: